- All water supplied will be surface water from the Upper Trinity Regional Water District. There would be no water supplied by any of Cross Timbers’ water wells.
- Depending upon water demand from the elevated tank at any point in time, there may be differences in water pressure at various locations throughout the territory served.
- Should there be a building fire or grass fire requiring large amounts of water, there may not be enough water or water pressure to meet your domestic use. It is possible that, depending upon the size of the fire, the elevated water tank will not be able to provide enough water or water pressure to meet the demands caused by the fire. Although both of these situations are remote, the possibility exists that they could occur.
- As a result, we implemented Stage 3 water restrictions effective October 20, 2014 in order to distribute water adequately and equally to each Member. Should there continue to be high demand, we may have to implement Stage 4 to ensure a supply of water for our Members. Check out the Water Demand Management Plan by clicking on the More Info button to the right.
- Cross Timbers Water Supply Corporation will continue to read your meters, respond to all customer service requests, maintain and repair the water lines, meters, and distribution system as is done today. Cross Timbers Water will do the billing.
NEW BILLING FEATURE AVAILABLE - Electronic billing is now available for your use. If you select this, you will receive notice via email, text message or both when your bill is prepared. In addition, you will receive reminder notices prior to the due date of the 25th of the month advising you your bill is due shortly. More information is available under the Pay Your Bill Online icon.
- UPDATE---UPDATE---UPDATE - JANUARY 15, 2015
- We have completed coating 95% of the elevated tank with a new protective lining.
- During this time period when our water usage is lower, we have taken the opportunity to inspect, clean and repair any wear and tear on our nine other storage tanks.
- Cooler weather has slowed the work on the elevated tank somewhat, but we still remain on schedule for a January completion.
- We'll continue to update this space as we progress.
Conservation Tips & Identifying Water Leaks - See Other News under News & Reports for these and other topics of interest
The next Regular Board Meeting is on January 19, 2015 at the offices of the Corporation.