NEW BILLING FEATURE AVAILABLE - Paperless billing is now available for your use. If you select this, you will receive notice via email, text message or both when your bill is prepared. In addition, you will receive reminder notices prior to the due date of the 25th of the month advising you your bill is due shortly. Over 160 of your fellow Members now have the convenience of receiving their bills this way. Won't you join them? More information is available under the Pay Your Bill Online icon.
UPDATE ON ELEVATED TANK LITIGATION: Read more on the elevated tank litigation here. Water-Litigation-Statement-for-Members-of-CTWSC.pdf
Some of the many benefits of online bill payment:
- FAST - Electronic payments post to your account immediately. You can see the payment applied against your account in seconds.
- CONVENIENCE - Eliminate stamps, writing checks, and sealing envelopes. No need to worry about checks being lost in the mail or being delivered late.
- EMAIL ALERTS - By signing up for paperless billing, you receive notices via text or email. You know when your bill is ready to view and when it's time to pay.
- VIEW ONLINE PAYMENT ACTIVITY - Your payment and billing history is available when you need it.
- CONTROL - You control when payments are made. You can pay via credit/debit cards or via EFT through your bank. You can also set up automatic payments wherein the amount is deducted on the due date of the bill (25th of each month).
- PAYMENTS ALWAYS ARRIVE ON TIME - There are no mail delays, and the payment status is more accurate.
Conservation Tips & Identifying Water Leaks - See Other News under Reports and News for these and other topics of interest
There will be a Special Called Board Meeting on December 28, 2015.