in a yearly Consumer Confidence Report.
in a yearly Consumer Confidence Report.
Pay your bill, Account history and more...
2032 E. Hickory Hill Rd.
Argyle, TX 76226
UPDATE–UPDATE– The Corporation has changed its water restrictions back to STAGE 2 effective immediately. STAGE 2 water restrictions allow watering every other day based upon the last digits in your address. Odd numbered last digits water on odd number calendar days. Even numbered last digits (including”0″ water on even numbered calendar days (click here for the updated document). Avoid watering between 6 a.m. and 8 a.m. and between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. Well watering is permitted at any time, but it is preferred you post a sign indicating you are using well water.
NEW BILLING FEATURE AVAILABLE – Paperless billing is now available for your use. If you select this, you will receive notice via email, text message or both when your bill is prepared. In addition, you will receive reminder notices prior to the due date of the 25th of the month advising you your bill is due shortly. Over 1,057 of your fellow Members now have the convenience of receiving their bills this way. Won’t you join them? More information is available under the Pay Your Bill Online icon.
Some of the many benefits of online bill payment:
- FAST – Electronic payments post to your account immediately. You can see the payment applied against your account in seconds.
- CONVENIENCE – Eliminate stamps, writing checks, and sealing envelopes. No need to worry about checks being lost in the mail or being delivered late.
- EMAIL ALERTS – By signing up for paperless billing, you receive notices via text or email. You know when your bill is ready to view and when it’s time to pay.
- VIEW ONLINE PAYMENT ACTIVITY – Your payment and billing history is available when you need it.
- CONTROL – You control when payments are made. You can pay via credit/debit cards or via EFT through your bank. You can also set up automatic payments wherein the amount is deducted on the due date of the bill (25th of each month).
- PAYMENTS ALWAYS ARRIVE ON TIME – There are no mail delays, and the payment status is more accurate.
2032 E Hickory Hill Rd, Argyle, TX 76226-3125 – Phone: 940-584-0780
Please note that the “Doxo” web site is not affiliated in any way with Cross Timbers Water for making payments. Cross Timbers Water cannot guarantee that any payments made through the Doxo site will be credited to your account before they are due. Please use the “Pay Your Bill Online” box above to make payments and ensure your payment will be received and credited to your account correctly.
- The next meeting of the Board of Directors will be on October 15, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. at the Corporation’s offices.
- Our latest Water Quality Report has been posted. Click on the Water Quality Reports box above to see our 2017 report.
- Conservation Tips & Identifying Water Leaks – See Other News under Reports and News for these and other topics of interest
- A Landowner’s Bill of Rights has been added under the Other News Tab
- Check your irrigation system for leaks. Go through the stations and run each one for a minute to see if you have broken sprinkler heads or areas where no sprinkling occurs indicating a broken pipe underground. Shut your sprinkler system off for 2-3 days if rain is anticipated or rain has occurred. Lawns sprinkled twice a week will survive better than a lawn sprinkled every day.
- Upper Trinity now has a YouTube channel with four new videos related to water conservation. Upper Trinity’s YouTube channel can be found at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkrsOPAsPbVLrV0QcPE5vZA.The videos are:“Know When to Water and When to Wait” – Promoting ‘Water My Yard’ weekly watering recommendations.“Cycle & Soak to Save Water on Your Lawn” – Describing the Cycle & Soak efficient watering method to reduce water from running off the lawn.“What Do You Plant in the Shade” – Encouraging residents to place native and adapted plants in the right place to save water.“Maintain Your Sprinklers to Avoid Wasting Water” – Encouraging residents to fix and adjust sprinkler system components as needed to avoid wasting water.
What is Your Water IQ?
Approval received for Construction Assistance Cross Timbers Water Supply Corporation has received approval on its Application for Assistance in the amount of $2,000,100 from the United States Department of Agriculture, Rural Development, for construction of water distribution system improvements. Cross Timbers WSC will use the funds to build, repair, and improve its public water system and other related costs. The projects will consist of constructing approximately 20,000 linear feet of new 8” and 6” PVC water distribution lines in selected portions of the system to provide for continuous and adequate water service and provide for fire flow protection within these areas. In addition, the new lines will replace small diameter (2”, 3”, & 4”) distribution lines currently in place.